Sunday, August 17, 2008

Daring Cardmakers

The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers is from Sue and "It's a Wrap" ...I've used an acetate wrap and these gorgeous new papers from Daisy Bucket......I am totally in love with them ....they are so gorgeous....soft sorbet colours....pink..blue...lime...orange...six papers in the collection with florals, birds, polka dots....all the things I love.
The border strips are attached to the card blank and the flowers cut from one sheet of paper are attached to the acetate.....no doubt, you will be seeing lots more cards made with these fabulous papers.
  • Papers: Daisy Bucket....Perfect Harmony
  • Stamp: Circle Sentiment - Stamps Away
  • Eyelets & Ribbon: from my stash

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kath, really fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card and how you've layered the design - and you're right about those papers, very fresh and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely designed card, Kath, with a touch of elegance!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card & those flowers are adorable. TFS

    You say I'm running away with challenges!!! Think you've just overtaken me.

    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely fresh colours on yet another amazing card
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kath, thanks for taking part.

    I think an acetate wrap always makes a card look so classy and yours is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! I have always loved the clean look of a crisp, white background.

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. The flowers on the acetate add a special touch. M. Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kath.Love the acetate.The papers are gorgeous,I just love Daisy Bucket.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Kath, love the wrap. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love this! Really gorgeous!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clean bright stylish card well done hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Kath, very modern and bright! I can see why you love those papers!

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Kath and those papers look fab

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! I love this paper too. I had to get some just the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and love the fresh flowers too! Kim

    ReplyDelete