Friday, August 1, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by two fabulous girls...RUTH...... my FH DT mate and Ribbon Queen and ....
DAWN..... my fellow North East Scotland mate and talent extraordinaire.

It's a random tag, and here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.

1. You are probably thinking she doesn't look it but this is the year of the bus pass.
2. I have been to many places in the world but never to LONDON unless you count Heathrow or Gatwick.
3. My favourite TV programme is "TOP GEAR" I think it's an absolute hoot.
4. At this moment, I have more clothes in my ironing pile than I have in my wardrobe - just need to count the empty hangers.
5. I would love to go to Wimbledon for the mens final......maybe next year.
6. My favourite pastime apart from crafting has to be shopping in MACY'S in NEW YORK CITY.

Now I have to pass this on to 6 people who haven't already had it...difficult one....well let's see what about some of our blogging friends from overseas........

Lindsay: Christy: Kazan: Carla: Joke and Ingrid.......sorry girls!!!!!
Some serious crafting talent here.....you will be truly inspired...well worth a visit.