Monday, August 25, 2008

Very Nearly Stumped

I have been making commission cards for many years and have covered practically every subject under the sun and believe me I have had some weird and wonderful requests over the years but this one very nearly had me stumped and I just had to share it with you. The brief was "card for a teacher who is moving to a new job at one our local primary schools from a school in Aberdeen about 5 miles away"......easy peasy I thought..I will look out my Nitwit Kindergarten Collection and " could you add something about canoeing onto the card...as she is really into CANOEING".
I spent most of the afternoon pondering how I could incorporate canoeing onto the card and I must say I don't give up without a fight...finally the penny dropped and this is what I came up with......

After all the excitement of yesterday...as you can see it's back to the day job and this week I must make a start on making up my sample Christmas cards...now that is a challenge as at the moment I have no ideas in my head whatsoever. Love Kath xxxxxxx