Friday, August 1, 2008

Daring Card Makers Challenge

The challenge this week from Daring Card Makers is..... "Sprinkles".
"This week we're working with sprinkles. If you'd like to join in and play along then create a card using some teeny weeny dots/spots to represent little sprinkles. You might add a splash of french knots, beads, small sequins or bling, teeny buttons, hand drawn dots, paint splotches or think up something else thats teeny, tiny and sprinkled"
I've missed out on doing some of the challenges over the last few weeks but I've now found some spare time and it's playtime again. My sprinkles are actually BEDAZZLES... (a mixture of teeny tiny balls and sequins).....remember them...and they are an absolute nightmare......use a tidy tray they say....well it don't work and they end up everywhere.....so rather and mess up my nice tidy craft room (just done this morning) I dotted tiny spots of glue and placed each teeny tiny sprinkle individually...me thinks I am wasted at this job.....should have been a brain surgeon.
And then added a little bit of bling....






















  • Papers: Crate - Sweet Branch Collection
  • Sprinkles: Bedazzles - Waltz
  • Gems: Hero Arts
  • Stamp: HOTP - Flourishes
  • Hero Arts - Hey Little Birdie Stamp Set