Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't you just love.....Technology

I am sitting here this morning at my computer gnashing my teeth...bald as a coot after pulling all my hair out..don't you just love technology. My morning routine involves about an hour on the old 'puter checking mail, answering mail from long suffering friends who don't craft and sometimes think I have dropped off the planet and general admin sort of stuff. Lots to do today so up early, coffee in hand and all set to go when up pops a little message from my friends at Microsoft...CRITICAL UPDATES....INSTALL NOW.....now being a law abiding citizen....I do what I'm told but why of why did I press that little button....didn't tell me that this was a major Software Update and 2 cups of coffee later, I am still waiting for it to finish. Does this mean my computer is now super hyper and will operate at the speed of light...somehow I don' t think so.

But it isn't all bad in bloggy land this morning I received a beautiful card yesterday from my blogging friend Dawn as a thank you for her blog candy....and this fabulous award also from Dawn and Dawny - 2 seriously talented blogging friends ...thank you girls for thinking of me. I am supposed to pass it on to 5 other crafters who inspire me.......how can I choose 5 out of all the lovely blogging friends I have made since I started my blog. I do appreciate your visits and all the lovely comments you leave so whether you are just an occasional visitor or one of those stalky folk...consider yourself awarded and display it on your blog with all my love.
Well that was a bit of a rant for you this morning.....am now off to lie down in a darkened room...only kidding........have to finish off my first post for Penny Black Saturday tomorrow and that's another story because Mr Blogger ain't co-operating on that one either.....and then....you won't believe this but Christmas Card Samples are definitely on the cards today unless the world suddenly comes to an end or Tim Holtz suddenly turns up for a coffee and a chat......maybe not a good idea considering I am sitting here in my grotty old dressing gown and the hair I've got left is like a bird's nest.....hope you are having a better day where you are.
Love Kath xxxxxxx