Friday, August 22, 2008

More Daisy Bucket

Another rainy morning in Aberdeenshire and I feel a protest coming on....the weather forecast last night said "everywhere in the country should have a dry day apart from the North East of England"...what happened chaps.......
Busy catching up on card orders again today but I did have a little break mid morning......no.. not the Kit-Kat variety.....I had a little play with my new Daisy Bucket papers and came up with this one....I'm sure you can tell I am totally in love with these papers...so much so I even cut out each individual blade of grass to make the border at the bottom....if that's not love I don't know what is......

Have a great weekend folks whatever you are doing and see you all tomorrow for the Penny Black Saturday challenge......

  • Papers: Daisy Bucket
  • Sentiment: Circle Sentiment Stamps from Stamps Away

15 comments:

  1. Hi, I was just surfing a friends blog and found yours, your cards are gorgeous, and those rock buns look yummy. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Very sweet card, Kath. The dotted line stems are a stroke of genius! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that must be love. LOL But we do some crazy things for the love of paper, right? Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOhhhh Kath how could you cut up Daisy Buckets papers...lol.Gorgeous card though and well worth the torture of doing it.

    Cass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning I like this one alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fresh card. What patience you must have to cut out all those blades of grass.
    Beryl T xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kath I admire your talent of course, that goes without saying cos I LOVE your stuff, but now I admire your patience as well. How long did that take you to cut the blades of grass out???? And how flippin neat are they!!!!! That Daisy Bucket paper is just so beautiful - I am thinking I might have to get me some xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh lovely! A totally yummy card. I love the white space - makes it look so clean and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath

    This is just stunning - absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe you cut the grass by hand but it looks wonderful.

    Thanks also for leaving a comment for me on my blog

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful and so pretty Kath!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply lovely! The colors are sensational together and I love the bling too!

    ReplyDelete