Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Toot..toot....Pink Petticoat

I am featured on the Pink Petticoat website - Liz says "MORE THAN 50 NEW Card Making Inspirations for you from your favourite Designers & some new Designers too! See them in Inspirations. Pop over and have a look - some great designs and as the name says "lots of inspiration". I was honoured when Liz commissioned me to make these cards and I just had to go with my dotty...birdie....doodly...flourishy mood of the moment...don't you just love this cute little birdie. I am such a fan of Liz's work....love all her image designs and fabulous papers..they are always so on trend.

  • Papers: 'Big Bloomers' Card Making Collection.
  • Image Stamp & Sentiment: 'Home Sweet Home' & 'Too Tweet' Image Stamps Collection
  • Flourish: HOTP Clear Stamps