Friday, August 22, 2008

Tag You're It Challenge

The challenge this week on Tag You're It is "Punch Art" set by guest designer...Deb Neerman. I love this lady's work and if you pop over to her blog, you will be truly inspired and have your sense of humour tickled at the same time.

I had been using these papers today for a card order and rather than tidy away all the little scraps...why not make my tag for the challenge. I used four different punches:
  • Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge for the border
  • Fiskars Large Heart Squeeze Punch for the flower petals and leaves (heart cut in half
  • Woodware Small Square for my sentiment
  • Large Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Papers: K & Co Blue Awning & Basic Grey Perhaps
  • Alphabet: Basic Grey Perhaps
  • Button: Basic Grey Sultry Collection
  • Lace & Twine from my stash