Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back in Business

Wow I slept like a top last night.....up this morning and back into the swing of Christmas card orders..... got lots of cards made in the evenings while on holiday....just the personalisation and inserts to do.....so that's the first order complete......just another how many to go.....don't know..not counting.


And guess what I bought as my little holiday treat to me......a Mini Sewing Machine.....I do have a proper sewing machine but it's too heavy to lug up and down the stairs so hopefully this little baby will do the trick for stitching on cards ..the only problem ....at the moment I just don't have time to play with it.

All the stuff I bought recently...Cosmo Cricket TSV......Bind-It-All and my latest kit from My Creative Scrapbook are going to have to be put out of sight until after the Christmas rush. From now until the end of November I will be meeting myself coming back...so much to do and not enough time....hopefully after the Christmas rush there will be lots of me time to play. Well back to it...but hopefully I will manage to squeeze in some challenges this week......catch up with you all later......Love Kath xxxxxxxx