Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Cards to Share

At long last some cards I can share with you......I have been so cheesed off with the Christmas Card orders....yesterday I made 18 of the same card...that is so boring...feels a bit like a production line....so today I decided to have a break and catch up with some of the normal orders for November. But it's not all good news......I have 5 male cards to do and they ain't my favourites. My grandson Brodie will be 4 at the beginning of November...so 2 cards for him from relatives.....no Grandma's one will have to wait and no doubt be done last minute....and he is a big fan of anything construction....diggers...bulldozers and the like.
I just love these collections from Sweet Shoppe Designs...ideal for little MEN cards.

  • Papers: Sweet Shoppe...Construction and Can Ya Dig It
  • Brads and Eyelets from my stash
  • Alphabets: American Crafts Foam Thickers
  • Mrs Grossman Metal Stickers
  • Papers: Sweet Shoppe...Painted Summer
  • Image: Cool Dude from Kerry Jo
  • Alphabet: American Crafts Thickers
The Foam Thickers don't come in red so I just coloured them with a permanent marker and inked the edges...a little bit of distressing and doodling to finish off. Well the mojo is still working so off to get the other two male cards done and then on to "New Home"...Ruby Wedding" "Baby's 1st Birthday" "Happy Anniversary" and "Good Luck" ....life is never boring at Chez Kath. See you all later.....Love Kath xxxxx