Saturday, October 25, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 20

Yet another fabulous reponse to the ATC challenge and I sure did learn lots from all you talented ATC..er's out there.
The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is

"BUMP IN THE NIGHT"....

just in time for Halloween. Lots of ghosty, ghoulie....scary things to feature on your creation.....I was a little bit stuck with this one as I have no Penny Black Halloween stamps and then I remembered this little fella....doesn't he look as though he has just awakened from a nightmare and is hugging his favourite blanket for reassurance....sweet.
Drew some cobwebs in the corners...not nearly as artistic as the real thing and distressed the paper edges with my trusty Fiskars Scissors - don't have one of those fancy gadgety things.
While you are reading this I will be hard at work at the SECC...on the Fiskars Stand.....well that's not strictly true...it's not WORK...it's great FUN meeting lots of fabby folk and getting to play for 4 days with great products.. and I get paid too...don't tell FISKARS but I would do it for free...love the atmosphere...the humour and of course, the chance to do a bit of shopping.
Papers: Basic Grey...Ambrosia
Sentiment: Basic Grey Ambrosia Alphabet Stickers
Adorn-it Tiny Etched Alphabet Stickers
Image: Penny Black:....don't know the name of this one but I'm sure someone will help me out.
Ghosts: Quickutz Die
I just have the feeling that you are going to love this challenge...back on Sunday so will catch up with all your spooky creations then.......in the meantime happy crafting....
Love Kath xxx
P.S. What did I say....my Fiskars bestest buddy Ann has e-mailed me to say the image is called "Pacifying"......thanks for that Ann.....I am trying to persuade Ann to get a blog....and I am used to getting my own way so watch this space....