Friday, October 3, 2008

Too much Excitement

Oh I can hardly contain myself.....this is too much excitement for one day....the Cosmo Cricket TSV has arrived.....can't believe it....3 day delivery...do you think they pulled out all the stops because I was going on holiday.....and it is absolutely jam packed with goodies.....my Bind-it-All and all my American Craft goodies and if that wasn't enough Anice at Funky Hand has just made her latest download available to the Design Team......it's called Salt and Pepper and I kid you not you are gonna absolutely fall in love with this one....as the name suggests...black, grey and white......it will be available to download tomorrow on the Funky Hand website to celebrate National Cardmaking Day.    I find this rather amusing....because everyday is Cardmaking Day for me but not tomorrow...did I tell you I am off on my holidays.....well not if I don't get a move on. I daren't start playing with any of this stuff or I will never be ready to go .....hubby has just gone to get handcuffs and a strait jacket.   It's not fair!!!!!   I want to play!!!!!


Have you got your TSV? ......leave me a comment and tell me what you think.
Lots of jobs to do before tomorrow...so bye bye for now.....Love Kath xxxxxx