Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little update

Just a quick update to let you know how my two Fiskars buddies are doing....
Lorraine is home from hospital and is doing fine....spoke to her on the phone today...behaving herself and doing everything she is told....well that must be a first...joking aside....I am over the moon that she will soon be back to her old self and back crafting again.
Ann had her operation yesterday and everything went well...she just has to wait now for the results of the biopsy before they decide what further treatment she will need.
I have had an anxious week thinking about my bestest crafty mates and can't wait for them both to return to full health and able to get on with their lives and then we can arrange our girly weekend away......yippeee
Sending big hugs to them both.....you know I love you.....Kath xxxxxxx