Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag You're It Challenge - Week 30

Great response to last week's colour challenge and fabulous tags from everybody using the three colours.
The challenge this week on Tag You're It has been set by the lovely and very talented Sarah and is

 "Oh Christmas Tree"...
and there is a fantastic prize for one lucky person....a tag book kit kindly donated by Sarah...shucks how can I sneek my name into the draw......

Here is my tag made with these scrummylicious papers from the fabulous "Funky Hand" CD....Funky Little Christmas...love this pink and lime combo and it's so on trend this year.
Papers: Funky Hand "Funky Little Christmas"
Stamp: Hero Arts Snowflake Rosette
Trees: Toppers from Funky Little Christmas
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment generated on the computer
Fibres and gems from my stash
As usual the Design Team have come up with fabulous creations...why don't you pop over to their blogs for lots more inspiration......have fun with the challenge and I will be catching up with you all when I come home on Sunday.......Love Kath xxxxxx