Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag You're It Challenge - Week 27

Woooo..hoooo my first tag as part of the Design Team and the challenge on Tag You're It this week is "ALTERED FABRIC FLOWERS".........don't get me wrong it is fabulous to be on a DT but it does take a little bit of the excitement out of the challenges......when you click on the link on your blogroll and can't wait to see what this weeks' challenge is going to be. Why don't you pop on over and check out the stunning work from the rest of the Design Team and join in the fun by creating your own little work of art on a tag.
I altered my flowers by stamping on them with a text stamp.

  • Background Stamp: Stampendous...Agapanthus Cluster
  • Flowers: Poppicraft
  • Stamp: Hero Arts...Friends Background
  • Ribbons and Buttons: from my stash
  • Eyelets: WeR Memory Keepers