Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge

The challenge this week on 2 Sketches4You has been set by Kazan and gorgeous cards from Kazan and the Design Team as always...this is the last week for the Fall Design Team and they have been brilliant...bringing us gorgeous cards and loads of inspiration week after week but I'm sure they will still be sending in their fabulous entries every week...so we aren't going to miss out. I did manage the challenge last week but wasn't able to comment on many of your wonderful cards before I left...but I promise to be a better 2 Sketcher this week and pay you a visit.

Well I've had my walk in the forest with "The Budster" and lovely home made soup...but I fear that 4 days playing at the SECC have taken their toll....my mojo has taken off and left me....perhaps I should call their lost property dept. ....perhaps I left it there.....perhaps someone handed it in.
I love these papers from the lastest download from Funky Hand called "Salt and Pepper".....I was determined to have a play with them but they are the only things that I like about this card....I flipped the sketch and am still not happy with it or the photo to be honest.....there is very little natural light today..
Sorry to be such a Moaning Minnie...it's been one of those days.
It is Brodie's 4th birthday on Saturday and Grandma still hasn't made his card....in fact we have 4 family birthdays in November all within days of each other and I haven't made any of them.......so don't have time to start all over again.
I have also done my card for the bonus sketch set by Joke but the light has gone now so will have to wait until morning for photo.
  • Papers: Funky Hand download....Salt and Pepper
  • Border: Martha Stewart Lace Doily Edge Punch
  • Swirl...Rubon and Ribbon from My Creative Scrapbook September Kit
  • Gems: from my stash
Will try to be a happier bunny tomorrow.....catch you all later.....Love Kath xxxxxx