Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Sketch 11

It's Laura's turn for the sketch this week on 2 Sketches 4 You and you know me I don't like to miss out on this one....and because I can't stop playing with this gorgeous kit  from My Creative Scrapbook....it was just the excuse I needed....but sadly my last challenge for this week.

I love these Basic Grey Ambrosia papers so much.....aren't they just yummy and they go perfectly with the crystal flourishes and those wicked black glitter alphabets.... and again with this one I think there is something missing but don't know what.
I love pop-up cards but that wasn't an option....so much still to do and so little time.......I am a bit of a "LIST" girl ....well with a memory like mine..I have to be and it's now getting to the stage that I need a list to remember to take the list..it's a worry...go to the bank. do a bit of shopping so that OH doesn't starve when I am away.....a pile of ironing...why can't I be organised and iron each day instead of leaving it until I have no clothes to wear...well enough wittering on from me......off to get started on the list....see ya later.
Love Kath xxxxxxx