Friday, October 17, 2008

The bare necessities

Another parcel this morning full of crafting necessities....well you could say all my craft purchases are necessities...but there are the scrummylicious necessities and then the downright boring necessities..and envelopes and self-seal bags come into the second category.  Just when I thought that the mass Christmas Card production department at Chez Kath was getting to be a tad boring.......you try putting 500 envelopes into self seal bags....I am only half way through the A5 size and already I have lost the will to live.....but unless I can train Buddy to do it...it's just another job on the long list for Mrs Dogsbody.

If you make cards to sell and are looking for great quality envelopes and self seal bags....pop over to the Craft Creations website... great prices too and delivery within 3 or 4 days.
Tight schedule this week.....all November card orders done and dusted so tomorrow I am getting stuck into some samples for the SECC....just my style.....cutting it a bit fine and sailing close to the wind.....will be sharing some with you hopefully.... that is if I ever get to the bottom of  this stack of envelopes......
Before I go....a little mystery....when I came onto my blog yesterday I had a new follower (wow still can't believe that any of you are interested in me rabbiting on about everything and nothing) but this morning she has gone.....oops.... was it something I said.... maybe she just pressed the follow button by mistake in the first place....realised her mistake..crept back under cover of darkness and deleted me from her life.....c'est la vie.
Catch up with you all later.....Love Kath xxxxxx