Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Award Time Again

Daa...raa....cue drum roll....... It's award time again...a chance to look out the posh frock and the high heels.
This was given to me by my lovely bloggy friend and DT mate....Dawn who also lives in the North East of Scotland ...thanks a lot Dawn it is very much appreciated. Dawn decided to give this award to 3 Scots who know what it's like to live in the wilds of Scotland with Autumn here and Winter fast approaching...but today was like Summer. I set off to take Buddy on our favourite forest walk with a sweatshirt and fleece on and about half way round was absolutely cooking....mind you on saying that...the way the weather is at the moment....it could be snowing tomorrow. I do love Autumn and the changing colour of leaves. And a little reminder and I think I have it right this time......the Clocks change a week tomorrow....Sunday 26th .....back an hour....yippee an extra hour in bed which will be very welcome...my last day at the SECC and by then the old body is beginning to protest and needs a good talking to.....but the thought of home to my own kip on the Sunday night....with my Buddy hot water bottle keeping my feet toasty......heaven.

Now comes the difficult part...who do I award this too.....I have to choose ......oh I hate this bit...I am going to give this award to 3 people who are true artists of colour in every sense of the word.....
but you know that I love you all.....so please consider yourselves awarded and display it on your blog if you wish.
Off to put my feet up and just for a change relax and watch a bit of TV.....Hubby has gone for a pint with a friend so I am in sole charge of the remote control....what's ya bet....there ain't nothing decent on.
Catch up with you all tomorrow. Love Kath xxxxxxx