Monday, October 20, 2008

More cards to share

Have I been a busy bunny and have almost finished my SECC samples which I will share with you later...it's been a welcome change from Christmas cards but my crafty cubby hole looks like a bomb has hit it.....

The Christmas Card stuff is taking up quite a bit of space so where do I put everything.....the only empty space left.....the floor.....
Here are the last of the men's cards....  this one is for a guy who has just moved into his first flat.....had to be modern but not flowery....
and lastly one of my SECC samples....I think this is maybe my favourite but will share the rest with you later in the week
Well off to tidy up the crafty cubbyhole...walk the dog and catch up with a little bit of cobweb zapping and dust busting in the house.....me thinks I need to find a little lady to help out once a week in exchange for grub and as much coffee as you can drink and a little scrummy stash parcel.......any offers...... dog lovers only......
catch up with you all later....Love Kath xxxxxxx