Thursday, October 2, 2008

Toot....toot...toot

A little bit of a toot..toot...I have been asked to join a new Design Team on the fabulous challenge blog....TAG YOU'RE IT run by the lovely SAM and ANNE.....the other members of the design team will be DAWN...my fellow NE Scotland bloggy buddy....CAROL and SARAH....all very talented crafters.  Tag You're It was one the first challenge blogs that I participated in when I first started my blog and that seems such a long time ago but I think it was only at the end of February and has remained one of my favourites...so how chuffed was I when Sam and Anne asked me to join their new team.  
Tag You're It sets a new challenge every Friday and as the name suggests is for sharing your creativity on a tag.....great for using up some of the little bits and pieces of paper etc that wouldn't necessarily be big enough to use on a card so why don't you pop over tomorrow ...see what the team have come up with and join us for the new challenge...would love to see your take on it.
And I know this is very naughty and I may get my legs slapped here....but a little sneeky peek of my tag for tomorrow's challenge.



Well lots to do today and not all crafty....all those little pre-holiday things which make you wonder if hols are such a good idea after all.  Catch up with you all later.......Love Kath xxxxxx