Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Showtime

For all you "seriously addicted to adding to your stash" crafters out there who live north of the border....it's nearly showtime again......are you going to the HOBBYCRAFT SHOW at the SECC on 23rd - 26th October....if the answer is YES.......well......so am I.
I will be demonstrating on the FISKARS Stand (C10) I think it is.....and will be mightly miffed if you don't pay me a visit and say hello. Would love to meet you all and it would be great to put faces to names, so to speak.....so don't be shy....come and give me a big bloggy hug.
Nothing to share with you today.....Brodie and Oliver are coming to stay...so no card making....me thinks you may have quite a few days of me just wittering on about nothing over the next few weeks... tomorrow I will have to get stuck into my DT work.....need to double up again as I will be missing again from Wednesday next week for the show......prep work to get done for that as well......and birthday card orders to get finished for the end of the month........and to think this started off as a little hobby.
It's probably just as well I have the hooligans to occupy my time today as my bestest Fiskars mate Lorraine......Crafty Coo to her bloggy buddies is having her surgery today and old Mither Hen here will be on tenterhooks until I hear that she is out of surgery and in recovery.....sending lots of love and big fluffy hugs for a speed recovery. Will keep you posted.
Well off to get dressed....ready for the hooligans arriving.
Catch up with you all later......Love Kath xxxxx