Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy..busy...day

Hi bloggy friends....it's been a busy busy day but I have got lots of stuff done....and I even managed to meet up with a friend from my ceramic days for lunch and it was yummy and great to catch up on all the news. Tomorrow and Friday I need to get some last minute card orders sorted out and then over the weekend I really need to make a start on my prep stuff for the SECC....so my DT samples for this week and next had to be done this afternoon. I can't share them with you yet.....patience is a virtue but because I have been neglecting you of late I will share some sneeky peeks.....a little bit of a naughty tease I know but otherwise it would be wittering on with no pics.

Well that's it for today I'm afraid...hopefully I will have some stuff to share with you tomorrow....in the meantime enjoy your crafting and I will be trying to catch up with you all tonight to see what you have been doing......Love Kath xxxxx