Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am so....glad

I am so glad to see my bestest crafty mate and fellow Fiskars Filly....Lorraine back on her blog and getting stuck into some serious crafting again after a difficult time....she still has her operation to go through in a couple of weeks....4 weeks of recovery and then she can get her life back on track. So pop over and visit and give her a great big bloggy hug because I know that she very much appreciated all your kind comments when she took ill. Our other Fiskars Filly who will be undergoing her operation soon after months of chemo is also in our thoughts and we had decided sometime ago that once they are both back to fitness...we would have a girly day out to celebrate......well we have now decided that it is going to be one mega girly weekend...painting the town red, partying like only we can and having a whale of a time.....can't wait girls.
You know how much you both mean to me.....lots of love.....Kath xxxxxxx