Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Guy is Driving Me Nuts

Why is it when I have finished work for the night...have a little bit of me time and am sitting at the old 'puter...minding my own business..with a cup of coffee...happy as larry....trying to catch up with all my bloggy friends....does Mr Blogger decide he is having a "GO SLOW" night......is it just me that he is trying to irritate or has he got it in for everybody. No matter what I try to do...leave a comment...open a blog...upload a piccie.....he is refusing to co-operate.
OK matey....see if I care...am off to have an early night....snuggling up with the latest copy of "Simply Cards & Papercraft" which arrived this morning. Did you see my fabby boss Anice from Funky Hand featured in the little booklet of Designer Cards that came with the mag...TOOOT...TOOOT..ANICE.
Night..night..everybody....sleep tight....catch up with you all tomorrow.....Love Kath xxxxxx