Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Bonus Sketch

The bonus sketch this week on 2 Sketches 4 You is from Joke and what a fabulous sketch....the minute I saw it I knew that I wanted to use my latest parcel of goodies from Basic Grey.....their collections just get better and better and this time they have excelled themselves with "WASSAIL".......I love it.
I am a big fan of Joke's creations and her blog is well worth a visit...full of inspiration and a truly lovely lady......pop over....you will not be disappointed.

These papers are just so gorgeous that I kept it fairly simple and uncluttered adding some rub-ons, alphabet stickers, ribbon and a little bit of inking and doodling......maybe the mojo is beginning to return.
I am finding it hard working in my little cubbyhole.....in the warm weather it was lovely working with the door and window open....now I need the heater on and after a while it gets stuffy and too warm...turn the heater off and then it gets cold again.......have to have the lights on too most of the day and me thinks I am definitely a summer gal....don't like the "dark at 4pm" time of year at all.... enough of the moaning Mrs and get on with the family birthday cards.
Catch up with you all later....Love Kath xxxxxxxx