Tuesday, August 19, 2008

House Mouse Challenge & Ingrid's Sketch

After 2 days of no crafting I am going to be chasing my tail to get all the challenges I love to do completed this week and of course, I can't resist having a go at the NEW challenge...
House Mouse & Friends and would you believe Challenge 1# is NEW....so I thought I would make a card to let them know how much I love their NEW challenge blog. Don't have any House Mouse Stamps yet so I used an image kindly given to me by my Funky Hand DT mate Carol....who loves her House Mouse stamps.....pop over to her blog to see some fabulous cards created with these beautiful stamps. Urgently need to get some but there are so many that I love and Mrs Dithery Knickers here can't decide....would love to get them all......HELP...the Bank Manager has just fainted.

What a co-incidence but this card also fits the new Bonus Sketch and Card Series on
2 Sketches4You kicked off by DT member Ingrid......excuse the pun but what a bonus......two challenges ticked off...how many still to go?
Think I need a little practice on my watercolour work..not too happy with it...but my excuse is it's been a long day.