Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Big SALE and another award

Hi Folks
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas......lots of fabby pressies and yummy yummy food but can't quite believe that it's over for another year after all the frantic rushing around.   Just a quickie today...am off to get myself all dressed up in my Santa's hat....my two little fellas are coming today for the Chrissy pressies that Santa leaves at Grandmas.
And guess what FUNKY HAND  have a SALE starting today and running until Saturday 3rd January .....yes......a great chance to grab some bargains....10% off everything.....CD's...downloads and paper packs......you don't have to queue or be trampled by the crowds....all done from the comfort of your own home.....make yourself a cuppa and browse 'til your heart's content.


Just had to share this fabulous award I got from the mega-talented and hilarious Chris.....thank you so much... but I don't know whether to take this as a compliment or not.

OK I put my hands up to being a chatterbox and if you know me.....you will know how appropriate this is....but I make no apologies 'cos it's better than being an old grumpy face......don't know how many times I have travelled on trains and planes with the most miserable faced folk on the planet and it's obvious they have no wish to chat......your loss folks.....'cos I could keep you amused for the whole journey without pausing for breath.   So I am very proud to have gotten this award....thanks Chris.....from one gabby lady to another!!
Don't seem to be any rules with this one for passing it on.....so I am awarding it to all the "chatterboxes" out there.....you know who you are.
Need to get back in crafting mode pdq....my BIL has a special birthday coming up and I haven't made the card yet.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx