Saturday, December 20, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 28

Morning Everybody
Great response to last week's challenge....and fabulous creations from everyone.....this will be our last Penny Black Saturday challenge for 2008......hey the Design Team are definitely going to need the week off to recover from all their excesses at Christmas.

The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday is.......

Multi-Fold
This week's challenge worked out perfectly for me.....I wish that I could have made each and everyone of you lovely PB fans a card....but hey.....time wasn't on my side so instead I used the challenge to make a concertina or accordion card and am sending Christmas Wishes to you all with a BIG THANK YOU for all your support over the year.....we really do appreciate it and love seeing what you create with these fabulous stamps.
Papers: My Mind's Eye...Be Merry Collection
Images: Penny Black...Christmas Critters Clear Stamps
and my favourite PB stamp......Royal Mail
Alphabets: Scrapwork Colour Rubz Font Folder....Red
Adorn-It "Tiny Whoopsy Red
And the prize this week..for one lucky winner chosen at random is...a fabulous CD from "Funky Hand".....18 colour collections...over 500 backing papers, alphabets and sentiment backers.
All that is left for me to say is......"I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...enjoy spending time with the ones you love....hope Santa brings you lots of yummy pressies (preferably crafty ones) and that everything you wish for comes true".   I have had a ball on the Penny Black Saturday DT this year and am looking forward to seeing you all again on 3rd January for our first challenge of 2009.
Looking forward to see what you create for this week's challenge and the winner of the prize will be posted next Saturday on the PBSC blog.....so pop on over.....who knows....IT MIGHT BE YOU.
Lots of Love Kath xxxxxx