Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge

The sketch this week on 2 Sketches4You is from Laura and I can't believe I have missed 2 weeks......oh how naughty am I...and I have been having serious withdrawal symptoms I tell you.... but between the cold and deadlines to meet......just couldn't stretch any more hours out of the day.
Great sketch this week and don't you just love the new Winter Design Team.....can't wait to see what they create every week......oh I love this challenge blog.....I fear it's become another addiction.

Apologies in advance for the piccie...hate these low light days but heavy snow is forecast overnight here so the light should be that sparkly brilliant white light that you get with snow so may try for a better one in the morning.....

I was tidying up all my crafty stuff this morning and started rooting around in the Cosmo Cricket TSV that I bought from QVC.....how long ago was that.....and it's fabulous......love the papers and the hundreds and hundreds of little bits and pieces...so I decided to use it for my 2 Sketches card....and although the papers aren't Christmas themed.....I rather like it......contemporary and different shall we say.
  • Papers and Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
  • Image: Imaginisce - Snag-em Stamps.....Bird
Well off to snuggle up cosy and warm in bed......it's going to be blowing a blizzard outside tonight...oh dear I have some errands to run in the morning and may have to dig the car out.....well we will worry about that in the morning.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx