Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa's Been

Morning Folks
What a week this is gonna be... firstly can I just say a great big thank you for all your lovely sweet comments on my "BIG NEWS"....made me a little bit emotional...it's extra special coming from all my lovely bloggy buddies and I love you all..xxxx
Well that was yesterday and they say fame is fleeting so today it's back to the  normal routine.....still more cards to do before I can get stuck into my Christmas Cards but made a mega decision last night....Christmas is going to come around whether I am ready or not.....so what's the point of getting in a big tizzz.......I am so not gonna be a grumpy knickers for the next few weeks.....it should be fun and laughter all the way.....well what's the alternative..a Christmas Nervous Breakdown......let's see how long it lasts before panic takes over again.

Are you sure Christmas hasn't arrived already because it certainly feels like it here.....parcels galore....
Santa hasn't forgotten little old me.....or rather me hasn't forgotten little old me....I always treat myself to a little Christmas pressie and it arrived yesterday ......it's my little reward for all the hard work with the Christmas Card Orders and this old gal needs a little pampering in her old age.
Scrummylicious goodies from the one and only.....Liz Earle and as always.... beautifully packaged....feel a little bit guilty seeing as I haven't even thought about pressies for other folk but how could I resist this when as an extra bonus.. this came free.....perfect little travel size bottles of Liz Earle Heaven in a gorgeous gift bag.
And then parcels keep arriving from SC&P....4 huge boxes in all ..wow..you wouldn't believe the stuff they crammed into these boxes...an aladdin's cave of stash...enough to open a craft shop...will post piccies later. 
A little card to share with you all......for a couple who are leaving Aberdeen to go and work abroad..so it just had to have a Scottish theme (translation....you are off to pastures new)
And after all the excitement of yesterday......The Budster isn't impressed by my fancy new title....after all I'm just HIS MUM!!!!   It's business as usual......MUM crafting.......THE BUDSTER.....sleeping.
Back tomorrow with my tag for this week's challenge on Tag You're It.....better get my skates on.....haven't even made it yet...so no Sneaky Peek Thursday this week ...catch up with you all later...Hugs Kath xxxxxxx