Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 Sketches4You Sketch 15

The challenge this week on 2 Sketches4You is a sketch from Laura and what a fab sketch it is too......great cards from Laura and the DT as always...I so look forward to their reveal on Mondays....a great start to the week. I have struggled in the past month to do any challenges but this is definitely one that I try not to miss and this week I just had to use the scrummylicious papers and embellies from the December kit from My Creative Scrapbook......jammed pack full of gorgeousness.
Not your traditional Christmas colour palette but I love it.
Papers: My Mind's Eye....Be Merry Collection
"Sweet Sprinkles"
"Oh Christmas Tree"
Ribbon & Journal Punch out from kit
Wording Stickers.....Brenda Pinnick
Decided to flip the sketch this week and cut out some trees from the paper and popped them onto 3D Foam pads...a little bit of faux stitching to finish off.....back tomorrow with some sneaky peeks (Yes it's Sneak Peak Thursday again) and the very.. very.. very ..last 2 Christmas cards I am making this year.