Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Home

Well the traveller has returned but hey I don't yet know if I am still in one piece...slept like a log last night but woke up this morning and feel as though I have been trampled underfoot...what a great weekend...went to see "The Sound of Music"...shopped until we dropped...non stop eating and a few drinkies along the way...did all the touristy things and walked and walked and walked...thank heavens for M&S Footgloves...the credit card took a bit of a hammering and hey I didn't come across ONE CRAFT SHOP...
Our posh pad in Kensington....but why did it have to be on the third floor...a bit of a killer on the old legs
the touristy bit...hoping to get invited in for a coffee at Betty's but she wasn't at home
the little friend we met in Green Park
retail therapy - London style                                          out on the town
back home
We had a ball in London but...and it's a great BIG BUT...the hustle and bustle...everyone is in such a hurry...no time to pass the time of day...everyone just minding their own business...it's feels so good to be back to my little quiet corner of the UK...off to walk The Budster now...a little chat here and there with folk I will meet on the way...no crowds...no noise...OH IT IS SO GOOD TO BE HOME.
Will be trying to catch up with what you have all been doing today. 
Hugs Kath xxx