Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Countdown

Morning All
The Christmas countdown seems to be going to plan and that's a worry..because I am usually skidding along by the seat of my pants to get everything finished....cards are done, dusted and posted....the tree is up and decorated.....hubby did it all....whooooo.hoooo....the first time in 38 years of Christmases together....I will confess that I did do a bit of a tweak this morning but we ain't gonna tell him that and I think this could be his contribution to Christmas from now on......because he seems to do precious little else.....cake still to be marzipaned and iced.....Wednesday maybe......OH I NEED TO MAKE A LIST OF THINGS TO DO....


And as promised here are some pics of my prize from "Simply Cards & Papercrafts".......yes 3 huge boxes filled to the brim with stuff and the Craft Robo and where on earth am I going to put it all....
The contents of just one box
It's like being let loose in a craft shop although I haven't really had time to have a good rummage around in all the boxes...perfect job for a cold snowy day in the New Year and I fear the cubby hole is going to need lots more storage to store this delicious bundle of stash.
I am off to M&S this morning to get my pressie shopping done and I ain't coming home until it's finished...so if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.....you'll know where I am.....wandering round my favourite store like a demented woman clutching the all important gift list.
If all goes according to plan.....and that's a big IF....hope to be home early afternoon and get stuck into my DT stuff for this week and then my card for 2Sketches4You and I thought I might use this...........my December Kit from...........My Creative Scrapbook and it is absolutely yummy...gorgeous glittery snowflakes and...wait for it....white glittered chipboard alphabets and the papers are MY MIND'S EYE....OH CRAFTY HEAVEN.
Well off I go armed with the all important list.....wish me lots of luck......Hugs Kath xxxxxx
P.S. Yeeeee.haaaa...pressie shopping completed.....just the little packs of chocs and sweeties to get now.....and it was a breeze.....M&S wasn't too crowded and not too bad queues at the tills....I so admire those girlies behind the tills......I worked in retail management for a lot of years and hey I take my hat off to them.....been there....done it.....got the T Shirt. Off to walk the Budster....have some lunch and then I feel some crafting coming on.