Saturday, December 13, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 27

Hi Folks
It's Saturday again and time for another challenge on Penny Black Saturday.
Great response last week to Beth's sketch......well it was a fab sketch and you all excelled yourselves with fabulous cards. I know that, just like me, you are all feeling a bit frazzled by all the hectic rushing around preparing for Christmas and just want to say that we do appreciate you taking time out to join in the challenges.

The challenge this week is a

Recipe....3...2...1
3 Flowers; 2 Papers and 1 Ribbon

Apologies for the poor pic.....I am so fed up of these dark days.....it hardly gets light with the weather at the moment.....you are so going to hate me for this....but I am praying for snow....at least we will get lots of bright sparkly light for taking pics.
  • Papers: K & Co. 6" x 6" Pad
  • The other paper is just white and then inked...hope that's allowed what am I saying of course....it's allowed...we make the rules
  • Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
  • Image: Penny Black
  • Flowers & Brads: Poppicrafts
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
  • Sentiment: Doodlebug All Mixed Up
Have a little confession to make.....I published this post in error yesterday morning and a few of you may have got a heads up on this one......was hoping that nobody would have noticed but the blog stalkers who pay me a visit on a regular basis certainly did......and thanks to Alison for sending me an e-mail confirming that I am indeed a numptie.
I think your gonna love this one and can't wait to pay you all a visit and see what you have created.
Happy Crafting Everyone......Hugs Kath xxxxxx