Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday JOZZA

It's a special day today.....my Funky Hand Team Mate...the super talented and lovely Jozza is celebrating her birthday......cue music......

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Joz
Happy Birthday to You

Jozza is the life and soul of the Funky Hand DT blog.... I love her wicked sense of humour and greatly admire her cardmaking talents.....she will have to give me some advice as she is an old hand at the magazine stuff having had several commissions recently....need to give the old gal some tips Joz.
Sorry I forgot to take a pic of Jozza's card......skidding by the seat of my pants at the last minute to get it in the post.....story of my life at the mo.......hope it arrived in time.
Have a wonderful day JOZ and hope you are being spoilt rotten....
breakfast in bed and great big birthday kisses from the girls
Lots of Love
Kath xxxxxx

Back later with Give-Away No 2 in my Blog Candy Fest and this is one not to be missed.....