Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sneaky Peek Time

Morning everybody.....it's Sneaky Peek Thursday again and the weather man got it wrong again....no overnight blizzard.....in fact...it's raining and the snow that we had has now turned to a mushy mess....yuck.

Penny Black Saturday.......
Tag You're It.........
I struggled with my DT stuff this week...my mojo just seems to have gone and left me ....can't blame it really..after all those Christmas Cards....it's probably gone off somewhere calm and relaxing for a wee bit of a holiday...but hey could have left a note to let me know when he will be back.
And talking of holidays...I am off to London tomorrow for a girly weekend with my Sis and Niece...a belated birthday treat.....soooo.... looking forward to it but hey don't have any clothes to pack...they are all in the ironing pile so off to put the kettle on and get stuck in. 
I have scheduled my "Tag You're It" and "Penny Black" posts for Friday and Saturday...fingers crossed it works...you never know with Mr Blogger....I don't know what his problem is at the moment...but he really is a pain in the butt........relax..... I am too busy to have a full scale rant today.....
Will catch up with you all when I get back on Sunday evening.......happy crafting in the meantime.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx