Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to a Special Friend

Cue Music.......

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Dawny
Happy Birthday to You.....
Yes folks a very special lady is celebrating her 50th Birthday today...the one and only Dawny P
She mentioned on her blog she was coming up for her half century....well a little bit of advice Dawny...I would just stick with 50.....ye gods.....half a century makes you sound ancient
and no.....you can't be "THE OLD FART" that's me......
Never mind sweetie....it ain't so bad......and think about it......you'll never be as old as me
DON'T BE DESPONDENT
DO NOT DESPAIR
YOU'VE STILL GOT YOUR TEETH
AND ALL OF YOUR HAIR
Dawny and I have never met.....hopefully someday we will but I count this very special lady as a true friend...we only got to know each other through our blogs but she is my kinda gal and I feel as though I have known her forever.   She lights up my life with her down to earth humour and her hilarious stories often having me rushing to the loo before I wet myself and of course her cardmaking is just "par excellence"....a true princess of crafting and such a kind and generous lady.
Hopefully she will have received her card by now....but hey you never know with
"Royal Snail Mail".
Happy Birthday Sweetie
Enjoy your Special Day
Love you Loads
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx