Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Sneaky Peak Thursday

Morning folks............yes it's Sneaky Peak Thursday and this will be my last DT stuff for 2008 for both Penny Black Saturday and Tag You're It......yes we are having a week off next week.....well I think that we may need it to recover from the excesses of Christmas....don't you think.


And the very....very....very last 2 Christmas Cards I am making this year for the special little fellas in my life

Papers: Nitwit Collections....Home Spun Holidays
Image: Stamps Away...Reindeer
Snowflakes cut with Quickcutz
Alphabet: Scrapwork Color Rubz Font Folder
I am definitely not making any more cards.....not even one from Betty "Her Royal Maj" could persuade me to dip into my "all things Christmassy stash" again....well on saying that there is maybe someone who could persuade me.....but I think the chances of getting a card from he who is KING...the LEGEND himself...the one and only HIS MAJESTY TIM HOLTZ.....is rather slim.....more chance of winning the old lottery.....but I would love to know who is on his Christmas Card List.
Back tomorrow for Tag You're It and there is a fabulous prize from Santa's sack for one lucky winner chosen at random......Hugs Kath xxxxx