Sunday, December 28, 2008

What am I up to to-day

What am I up to to-day....well you may ask.....a-ripping and a-tearing and not my fave crafty kind of ripping and tearing....OH NO.....thought I would make a start on all the entries for Blog Candy No 3 and not leave it until the last minute like I did last week....over 100 entries already....why...oh...why....didn't I choose to do Random Generator....a slight error of judgement...me thinks...


30 done....just another 70 or so to do......
Hubby is hard at work on the make-over of the cubby hole....just as well you can't hear the ***  *** words....cover your ears Buddy!!!! and it is chaos....and it didn't exactly help his mood when I informed him I have my DT stuff to get finished for the middle of the week and BIL's birthday card for Tuesday morning so I really need him to be finished now....oops.....more *** *** words.    He's got the easy job...I then have to get all the stuff back onto the shelves and if you are like me.....there will lots of moving around until I get everything in the right place. 

It will give me another large work area and lots of storage space underneath for the stuff that just seems to arrive at my door from time to time......or is it just another area to clutter up...and an excuse to buy more stuff.....will keep you posted if it ever gets finished......off to crack the whip and get the worker going or I may be paying my local card shop another visit.   Hope to have some stuff to share tomorrow...well what do you think.....will it ever be finished?    Hugs Kath xxxxxxx