Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wooo....hooo.....hooo

I've been neglecting my bloggy duties tonight.....been sitting watching the X Factor Final and yahoooooooo..."I'm so Excited".......my favourite gal has won....."WELL DONE ALEX"......I've loved her from the very first show and what a show tonight.....I was in bits when she sang "Silent Night" and her duet with Beyonce was out of this world......I think we have a superstar in the making.....look out Leona.
Off to do a bit of blog hopping and catching up on some comments......back tomorrow with Birthday Wishes for a very special gal and my Blog Candy Fest Give-Away No 2.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Alexandra is something special! I like her more than Leona. I liked her from day one too. Last night she was outstanding. I liked "Hallelujah" the most and the duet with Beyonce was amazing!!! She will be a world class superstar. Apparently Stevie Wonder wanted to sign her when she was 12 and her mum sang in Soul to Soul so she was destined for showbiz. She is just so normal too. LOL Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete