Friday, December 5, 2008

Tag You're It Challenge - Week 36

Morning taggers it's Friday once again and it's time to make tags
What a great response to last week's challenge "Snow is Falling" and great work from everyone....we love visiting you all to see what you have created.

This week's challenge on Tag You're It has been set by the lovely Carol and is

A Triangular Tag......
any colour or theme just as long as it is triangular.
Papers and Alphabets from Nitwit Collections "Homespun Holidays
Snowflakes: Quickutz Die
Ribbon and Gems from my stash
Had lots of fun making this one.....using up all the little scraps of paper from my Christmas card orders.
By the time you read this I will be "leaving on a jet plane"...well not quite....probably still sitting at the airport waiting to board.....off on our girly weekend in London...I must admit I was a bit worried when I heard the weather forecast for yesterday.......SEVERE WEATHER WARNING....HEAVY SNOW AND BLIZZARD CONDITIONS......don't know what chart the weatherman was looking at but it never materialised....woke up to a dark, dreich drizzle of a day and any snow we had has almost disappeared....so hopefully no delays due to the weather.
Will catch up with all your fabulous triangle tags when I get back on Sunday night.....in the meantime....get rummaging in your stash and get tag making........Hugs Kath xxxxx