Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas at Chez Kath

Christmas Day was a fairly lazy affair this year at Chez Kath, just Hubby..No 1 Son..Me  and "The Budster". It was great not having the mad scramble of cooking for loads of folks but I did miss having my special little fellas here. Managed to resist the temptation to open pressies until about 10.00am and then of course "The Budster" took over, I'm sure he has a parcel fetish-it was bedlam until every one had been opened.


It's Mine and I ain't sharing.........
And then on Saturday my special little fellas came to see if Santa had left anything for them at Grandma's House and it was more frantic parcel opening....
Need any help Oliver?
Look Buddy......it's THOMAS
Well another Christmas come and gone in a flash and we are now fast approaching the end of another year....2009 beckons and I wonder what that will bring, who knows, just have to wait and see.  Holidays over and back to work - DT challenge stuff to do and some personal birthday cards.
Catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx