Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Full of the Joys of Spring = Bonus Sketch

Morning Folks......now you need to take that statement with a pinch of salt....am I full of the joys of spring....no not quite but after a swift kick up the rear end and a severe talking to.......chez Kath is back in production......thank you so much for all your words of encouragement.....you really are the "bees knees"...all my lovely bloggy buds and Suzanne hit the nail on the head.....it was my fave challenge that got me in the mood.
The bonus sketch this week at 2 Sketches4You has been set by PEET.....what can I say....words can't describe this lovely lady's talent.....her cards are just delicious....each and every one so beautifully made....hand crafted with love and such detail.....I positively drool over her blog.....if you have never visited folks....you really don't know what you are missing....pop over and I promise you will be amazed.......now are you getting my drift here.....I LOVE PEET'S CARDS. 



and the inside of the card
And this one is for all my bloggy buds.....who are always there with words of encouragement.....you really do mean the world to me....luvs you all lots.


Papers: Daisy Bucket.."Wondrous World" Collection

Back in two ticks with my 2 Sketches4You card...be warned..I am on a roll now.....Big Hugs Kath xxxxxx