Saturday, January 3, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 30

Happy New Year to all you Penny Black fans ...have you all recovered from Christmas.....was Santa good to you.....and did he leave lots of new crafty goodies in your stocking.

It's the first challenge of 2009 on Penny Black Saturday and this week it's

EMBOSSING

Don't know about you... I am having a real problem getting back into crafting mode after Christmas but had a few male birthday cards to make and I now seem to be stuck in the "Male" card rut. Mind you these dark mornings don't help either.....it's a thought to crawl out of your nice cosy bed... never mind be creative. We have had the shortest day and the lighter mornings are only round the corner..just need to get winter out of the way first.
I am so in love with this collection of papers from My Mind's Eye.....they are all flittered with glitter but it's so subtle that it's suitable even for a male card and of course..this image is one of my favourite ever PB's and if you are reading this Joz....I did eventually get it online from The Glitter Pot.....believe me no humming or haaing this time...right in there with the credit card....but me being me.....can't just buy one thing....so ended up with a rather large order.....all just to get one stamp.
Card Designer of the Year......oh dear and she can't even get the image straight on the card I hear you say ...apologies......must have been one of those rare "senior moments"

Papers: My Mind's Eye...Natural Aspire
Core'dinations.....Cappucino
Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" Embossing Folder
Ribbon: Maya Road
Image: Penny Black "Dressed Up"
Charm from my stash

And the prize this week for one lucky person chosen at
random has been donated by Pollycraft
"First Love" Jade & William
and isn't this just the cutest stamp

Can't wait to see what you create this week...will be popping over to check out your fabulous embossed creations. A little reminder...back tomorrow with my Big Blog Candy Fest Give-Away No 4...and there is a little twist this time...it's a date then...catch up with you all later....
Hugs Kath xxxxxx