Monday, January 5, 2009

My Top 10 Favourites of 2008

Morning Folks.....this is going to be one of Kath's marathons.....so if you haven't already got a cuppa in hand...go pop on the kettle and then find somewhere comfy to rest your bum.
Most evenings can find me sitting in my big old comfy chair in my office blog hopping...but first I visit all my bloggy buds to see what they have been up to and guess what.....the one and only Terrie B  has challenged us all to share our Top Ten Favourite Cards for 2008....well here is one old gal who can never resist a challenge....it was great fun looking back through my blog but I don't half blether at times and there were a few cringe worthy moments too......I know one thing....the cards may not have got better.....but the piccies certainly have.
I have been blogging for exactly 10 months.....so it worked out perfect.....I have chosen a card from each month....so here goes.....

FEBRUARY
joined the world of blogging...boy I didn't
realise what I had let myself in for....
total addiction


MARCH
APRIL
one of my first samples for the "Funky Hand" DT
MAY
some of my favourite flourish stamps
from Rhona Farrer
JUNE
one of my favourite tags for Tag You're It challenge
long before I joined the DT
JULY
one of the cards that won me
SC&P Card Designer of the Year
AUGUST
my favourite Daisy Bucket
SEPTEMBER
another card that won me
Card Designer of the Year at SC&P
OCTOBER
 my favourite Basic Grey
NOVEMBER
just because I love this cute little dude
DECEMBER
Nitwit Collections
for my two special fellas
Why don't you join in the fun.....post up your Top Ten favourites on your blog passing on the challenge and then  leave me a comment here and then I can come and feast my eyes.
Back later with my DCM challenge card....just haven't taken the piccie yet.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx