Monday, January 5, 2009

DCM Challenge

The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers is "Giving Thanks" and this didn't half prick at my conscience....although card making is my job...like everyone else there never seems to be enough hours in the day...so I am inclined to pick up the phone to say my "thank-you's" and how awful is that.....can find time to make thank you cards for other folks but not for myself......another NEW YEAR RESOLUTION for the list.
And yet again an apology for being a naughty absentee challenger....hopefully now that the Christmas frenzy is over....I can find time to take part in all my favourite challenges.....yet another NEW YEAR RESOLUTION...they are stacking up aren't they.


Papers: My Mind's Eye..."Just Dreamy 2" Collection
"This is me"
"Sweet Life"
"On the Dot"
"Enchanting Collection: Red Pin Stripe
Sentiments: Large Chipboard Alphabet
American Crafts: Thickers
Scrapwork Color Rubz Font Red
Ribbon: from my stash


And my favourite Martha Stewart Lace Edge Doiley Punch is getting another airing...it was feeling a little neglected stuck in the drawer in the run-up to Christmas.  Off to check out some more challenges...and if life doesn't get in the way...will be back with lots more challenges ticked off this week....so catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx