Friday, January 23, 2009

Tag You're It Challenge - Week 42

Another great response to last week's challenge and I loved visiting your blogs to see your fabulous Sugar Candy Kisses creations....great work everyone.
This challenge this week on Tag You're It  has been set by my lovely and talented  team mate.....Carol



NUMBERS


Papers: Basic Grey...Bittersweet Collection
Ribbon: American Crafts
Chipboard Key: Maya Road
Bling from my stash
Tag making is a great way of using up all those bits of papers that maybe aren't big enough for a card and us crafters can't bear to throw away...so go and have a rummage around in your stash and I'm sure you will come up with a fabulous tag featuring numbers.....can't wait to see what you all create....and I'm sure I will be in for a treat....Hugs Kath xxxxx