Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dawny's Sketch #6

I have been itching to join in with the challenge on Papertake Weekly for ages but just never had the time but this week the sketch is by my fabby bloggy bud....the one and only Dawny P.....so how could I resist and what a fabulous sketch it is too.
I wanted to play with some of my new Penny Black Stamps from Happy Stampers....oh I know I am on a stash ban but how can a girl resist 20% off....but the image was too long and didn't look right so I ended up flipping the sketch.



Papers: Core'dinations
Funky Hand
Image: Penny Black "Gifts For You"
Alphabet: American Crafts Foam Thickers
Well off to do some serious stamping....the Funky Hand Team are doing an image swap and I got 2 fabby parcels this morning.....so need to get a spurt on and get mine off in the post. Catch up with you all later
Hugs Kath xxxxxx