Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Bonus Sketch

The bonus sketch this week on 2 Sketches 4 You is from the lovely and very talented Rae.  Rae has been one of the "Winter Design Team" and always produces the most fabulous cards....thank you for all your inspiration.
Another quickie from me today.....I am off today to order the carpet and choose a colour for the walls.....now this is the hard bit.....I have become so indecisive in my old age and have been humming and hawing over the colour........can't put it off any longer....because sofas arrive in just over 2 weeks.  Why is it I don't have any problem matching up colours for cards....I suppose...because if it ain't right...you can just rip it up and start again.

DCVW Self Adhesive Cardstock.....Olive
Papers: WeRMemory Keepers...White Out Collection
Ribbon: American Crafts

 Back tomorrow with some sneak peeks.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx